Outdoor Impact 2.0, one of the world's most modern media calculation systems
Outdoor Impact 2.0 is the outdoor industry's new planning and calculation tool. It features analogue and digital surfaces from JCDecaux, Clear Channel, Ocean Outdoor and Leeads.
The tool measures how people move in society and how they engage with advertising devices in our urban environment, both on the street and indoors. To get the most accurate results, the tool takes into account several factors:
- data on each individual advertising unit (location, orientation, format, analogue or digital)
- traffic flows (vehicle traffic, public transport, walking and cycling, visitors in indoor environments, etc.).
- travel behaviour studies (interviews and MST meters).
But using the above, outdoor is the only media channel that calculates contacts based on the viewing situation of the both the object and the recipient.
What can you calculate in the tool?
The most common parameters calculated are range, frequency and contacts (VAC - Visibility Adjusted Contacts). You can calculate reach by region, generate reports on specific target groups, produce maps of the series, images of the surfaces and much more. Read more about our training below.
- all traffic figures are public or validated by external parties
- the travel behaviour surveys are conducted by Ipsos
- algorithms/calculations are based on latest international measurements established by WOO
- last but not least, all decisions regarding flow calculations etc. are made by the Outdoor Committee, a steering group consisting of media owners, advertisers and media agencies.
Education and training
With our training, you will get a simple explanation of the concepts of range, frequency and VAC, as well as other new useful features of the tool that will simplify your outdoor purchases. The training is free of charge and includes both practice and theory.
You can book a session on your own or with your colleagues.
Time: 60 minutes.
LocationVisit us at your office or at Stureplan 13.
Contact: Mari Färnkvist [email protected] and book your training today.
Link to the Outdoor Impact website: https://outdoor-impact.se/om-outdoor-impact-2-0/